[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release Terminal-38

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Fri Jun 1 09:25:53 EDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 10:11 AM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langhoff at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 5:47 AM, Sascha Silbe <silbe at activitycentral.com>
> wrote:
> > Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo at laptop.org> writes:
> >
> >> I think is not a good idea publish a activity with serious regressions
> like
> >> this.
> >
> > +1
> >
> > Anyone interested in the current state of development can clone the git
>
> ASLO allows to mark it "experimental", and this one seems to be marked
> experimental, because I am not logged in, and it offers v37 in its
> main page...
>
> Yes/no/maybe?

I think the version offered is based in the sugar version (by default now
0.94).
I don't know who configures this, but suppose will be changed to 0.96, and
then, will be offering a broken activity. Another problem is the activity
packaged in F17.

Gonzalo