[Sugar-devel] porting Gstreamer Activities to PYGobject and Gstreamer 1.0

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 04:33:19 EDT 2012

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 5:01 AM, Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo at laptop.org> wrote:
> Any chance of have it packaged in F17?
> Should do developing, but more important testing, easier.

I'm not sure, it's something that could be investigated as in theory
it's suppose to be parallel installable, whether it's parallel
runnable is another thing altogether though.

I was planning on starting some F18 XO images shortly (I was hoping to
have done so by now but I'm closing out my current job and starting a
new one next week) . When I looked a week or so ago gstreamer 1.0
didn't appear to be in rawhide as yet but I'm running rawhide on the
netbook and it seems quite stable, and the mass rebuild on ARM is
almost done so I think it's about right to start looking at some
weekly images.

The SoaS v8 nightlys should be kicking of shortly too if it hasn't already.

Peter