[Sugar-devel] Help activity future

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Fri Jul 27 08:06:02 EDT 2012

Julia Reynolds (copied) is working on updating the Help content,
based in the work done here:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Help_Activity_refresh
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Help_Activity_refresh/TOC

May be she can tell us what is the actual state.

I was looking at Mallard, but I didn't wanted impose over the people
writing the content, the charge of learning a new markup.

For us, is difficult found people available to write the content,
(the last full manual is from Sugar 0.82)
then, I think we should try to get the help written, and later,
we can see and translate to other markup if is useful.

What is the benefit of using Mallard?
I don't see how we can join forces in this particular case.

Gonzalo