[Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Design meeting Monday July 23rd 2012 - 14:30 UTC 1hr

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 19 17:06:37 EDT 2012

Hi folks,

It's a quick turnaround for our next design meeting on Monday, this time slightly earlier at 14:30 UTC. The plan is to keep the meetings to 1 hour, or under, and use our realtime meeting to keep the various design efforts ticking over and everyone who in interested up to date with progress made. I'm hoping the majority of design conversation will take place in mail-list design threads, wiki pages and or bug.SL.org tickets.

Proposal & mail-list links for some of the below agenda items are at:

  http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Design_Team/Meetings

==== Provisional agenda ====
* Journal multi-select
* Touch hardware support Activities, Sugar Shell, OSK.
* Re-assessment of text-to-speech engine options, in particular think about how we can improve upstream voices to cover more of our languages, mail-list thread. cjl
* "Examples" support for activities – use Journal volumes strip and/or ObjectChooser to allow Activities to provide access to an examples folder inside their bundles. tch
* Lease expiry information display in My Settings -> About My Computer, mail-list thread, wiki proposal. Anish
* <your item here>

Time: Monday July 23rd 2012 - 14:30 UTC 1hr
Place: #sugar-meeting

Hope to see you there!

Regards,
--Gary