[Sugar-devel] Are weekly dev mettings occuring?

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 15:53:49 EDT 2012

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 3:42 PM, Eduardo H. Silva <hoboprimate at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> Are weekly development meetings still happening? I'd like to be part
> of one (as a spectator).

Although someone has fallen down on the job of keeping up the wiki
link archive of previous meetings.

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Development_Team/Meetings

The meetings are still happening regularly and are usually announced
(and minutes reported) on this list.

e.g.

http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2012-June/037806.html

>From what I recall from the previous meeting logs, someone is going to
be unavailable, so it's possible a meeting might get skipped, but you
can always check in at the regular time (mentioned in the linked
e-mail thread).

cjl