[Sugar-devel] sugar-toolkit-gtk3's Sphinx documentation

Samuel Greenfeld greenfeld at laptop.org
Thu Jul 5 09:52:17 EDT 2012

Sugarlabs already has a sphinx instance, although it is a bit out of date:
http://doc.sugarlabs.org/sphinx/

It also has a epydoc instance: http://doc.sugarlabs.org/epydocs/ (a.k.a
api.sugarlabs.org)

I previously kept a Doxygen parsing of the Sugar toolkit, largely because I
know how to make nice dependancy graphs with Doxygen.  This currently is
not hosted anywhere.

In general each documentation tool I have used has a slightly different
style for comments to state things like '@param input_item Describes this
input" and "@returns A XYZ object if successful; null on failure".  So you
should decide on the tool to use that can do everything you want before you
formally go annotating the code base.