[Sugar-devel] Wanted to test sugar-build, compiles but does not run

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 12:59:02 EDT 2012

The warnings should not be a problem, assuming sugar is working fine. Maybe
we should not display X output on stdout, logging it should be enough.

About shutdown, what did you expect it to do? I tend to think it should
shutdown the system since unlike the emulator this a full X session, but I
see that could be unexpected.

--
Daniel Narvaez