[Sugar-devel] Enable gnome-keyring to autostart in sugar-emulator

Sascha Silbe silbe at activitycentral.com
Wed Jul 4 03:24:22 EDT 2012

Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com> writes:

> Thanks. Can you please push the patch with updated log?

We will do that today. Thanks again for the patch and for your
patience. This change wasn't quite as simple as it looks; it took us
some time to understand the root cause of the bug and sorting out the
details (we thought we did the first time, but realised later there were
some inconsistencies in our theory). I hope we covered enough of that in
the commit message while still leaving out those parts that are outside
of Sugar's domain (like how gnome-keyring-daemon works internally).

If there's any detail that anyone would like to know about, please ask
now, while it's fresh in our memories.

Sascha
--
http://sascha.silbe.org/