[Sugar-devel] test automation

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 03:33:33 EDT 2012

Hello,

in the last few days I've been experimenting with dogtail

https://fedorahosted.org/dogtail/

So far I'm using it in the buildbot to run and stop all the installed
activities.

http://git.sugarlabs.org/sugar-build/sugar-build/blobs/master/tests/shell.py

It's quite promising but apparently a bit buggy. Hopefully I can
figure out how to make it reliable enough.

On 1 July 2012 08:33, Sridhar Dhanapalan <sridhar at laptop.org.au> wrote:
> I am keen to explore ways to improve the quality and delivery time of
> code. Is there any work being done to automate testing of code?
>
> We recently had some university students working with us to create an
> activity [1], and they were using the Robot Framework [2].
>
> Sridhar
>

> [1] https://dev.laptop.org.au/issues/634
> [2] https://code.google.com/p/robotframework/
>

> Sridhar Dhanapalan