[Sugar-devel] Heads up about Glucose L10n

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 22:03:59 EST 2012

Dear Localizers,

As mentioned below, there is an almost identical copy of
sugar-toolkit.po in the Glucose project now, called
sugar-toolkit-gtk3.

As the strings are mostly identical, I have copied over
sugar-toolkit.po strings where available and done an initial commit on
all languages.

Please keep in mind that the strings for sugar-toolkit and
sugar-toolkit-gtk3 are essentialy identical when localizing and try to
perform work on these two PO files in parallel for the sake of
efficiency and consistency.

cjl