[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release Time Line-2

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 08:43:45 EST 2012

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 4:10 AM, Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn
<alanjas at hotmail.com> wrote:

>> Would it be possible to set this up for L10n on our Pootle instance?
>> (e.g. hosted on Gitorious for easy commits). If it is hosted on
>> another publicly accessible git server somewhere in Uruguay, could we
>> discuss setting up a Pootle user on that git instance to permit
>> commits from our Pootle instance?
>
> Of course!
>
> The git:   http://git.sugarlabs.org/timeline
>
> I need help with the configuration of git...

There is a git user named "pootle" that acts as the proxy by which all
PO file translations are committed from the Pootle server.  Please
make pootle a committer on the repo and I will make the connections
between git and the Pootle server.

Some "best practices" about working with git and Pootle are described here.

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Translation_Team/i18n_Best_Practices#Do_not_touch_anything_inside_your_po_directory

Regards,

cjl