[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release Time Line-2

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 09:05:37 EST 2012

I see that this is mostly structured for i18n and has mulitple PO
files, but no POT.  The README says L10n is hosted with the original
Timeline 0.15 on Launchpad, but that is not where these PO files came
from, there is only one partial PO file on that site,

Would it be possible to set this up for L10n on our Pootle instance?
(e.g. hosted on Gitorious for easy commits).  If it is hosted on
another publicly accessible git server somewhere in Uruguay, could we
discuss setting up a Pootle user on that git instance to permit
commits from our Pootle instance?

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator