[Sugar-devel] Odp: Sugar versions - Activities

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 15 17:03:57 EST 2012

> I am not sure if it is OK for me to edit your google spreadsheet:

> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AntaXnq4oy2_dHpvZHhLeGRQYzc1cDlRZU9Mc1NldGc#gid=0

> I find that a lot of the activities listed do run well on 0.94.1 and
    0.92.
> Is it Ok for me to change the entries for the correct working range?

In the spreadheet there are the version that the SugarLabs page says that the activity runs...
I don't know who have permissions to change the versions in the SL page... The "long way" is tryto contact the developer, and say to him: "your activity works on 0.94. Please upload a new versionwith compatibility between xx and 0.94".
The columns "enters" and "notes" is to check if the activities run on 0.94.
All my test are in a XO 1.0 with os883 (Sugar 0.94.1).
The Soas Pineapple is exactly the os883?
Exist a difference between check on XO 1.0 and in other pc with Soas?