[Sugar-devel] [Chat] Enable palette over urls

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at sugarlabs.org
Fri Jan 13 15:00:20 EST 2012

Trying to reproduce the problem, I think the reason is different.
If I move the mouse to the first post, but without going over the second,
the palette does not popup.
I think the problem is the palette is displayed in the second post,
but moving only a little the mouse drag the same palette to the other post.
I send you a patch where I have added a method to stop the mouse detector
when the mouse leaves the textview.
In the second patch I cleanup the names of the callback methods and
remove unused signals definitions.

Gonzalo

Thanks, pushed.

--