[Sugar-devel] Rainbow violation?

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 10:52:05 EST 2012

Walter,

I do much the same thing you're proposing to do in the Sugar Commander
Activity, actually more than you're proposing.  I let users change all the
standard metadata, resize image files, delete Journal entries, etc.  If
Rainbow prevents modifying metadata of Journal entries not created by or
resumed by the current Activity that might be a bit too much security.

James Simmons