[Sugar-devel] [Localization] Odp: polish wiki

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Fri Jan 6 11:14:33 EST 2012

Great, ready to do testing?

You can download the activity from
http://dev.laptop.org/~gonzalo/wikiserver/WikipediaPL-33.xo

The activity does not have images included. If the xo is connected to
internet,
the images will be displayed from the wikipedia servers, if not, no images
will be displayed.

The file weight more than 100MB.

Now you need decide:
* If you want remove pages.
* If you want add images.
We can add the images only to the pages selected in the favorites list
or to all the selected pages. Obviously this will do the activity bigger.
* If you want a reduced image, you can remove pages from the favorites list.

If you propose changes, I need redo the process and takes hours,
then would be good if you send me all the changes proposed if possible
together.
If all is ok, and I will publish the activity in ASLO.

I hope the activity is useful for your kids and we have more news from you,
thanks for your work!

Gonzalo