[Sugar-devel] Olpcgames - Sugargame

Manuel Quiñones manuq at laptop.org
Thu Jan 5 20:12:35 EST 2012

Hi Alan,

2012/1/5 Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn <alanjas at hotmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I have some activities that uses 'olpcgames' to run..
> But I don't know that 'olpcgames' is no longer maintained..
>
> In all my activities, there are 'olpcgames' version 1.6 but I found a
> version that
> is 2.0? I attach it.. The only change: a new file 'svg.py'..
>
> Now, the 'sugargame' is better than 'olpcgames' ?

I think sugargame is better if you are starting a new project.  You
have to find a good reason to port your code.  See sugargame
adventages vs olpcgames in the repository.

> With 'sugargame' can make a fullscreen activity, that not have the GTK
> tollbars?

Why do you want to do that?  The children expect that all the
activities has a toolbar.  Is better to put a fullscreen toolbutton if
you need the whole screen.

Cheers,

--
.. manuq ..