[Sugar-devel] Can we be a little more friendly to Ubuntu users

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Feb 27 23:34:50 EST 2012

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 12:10:52PM +0800, Ma Xiaojun wrote:
> The page changed radically again... It is not edited by me.

That was me.  I'm testing Ubuntu install of Sugar now.

> I want to ask that is there an easy-to-install package in Trisquel's
> official repository? What is it?

I don't know of one.  Try sucrose-0.90.  Trisquel probably won't have a
later version of Sugar than Ubuntu does ... if they did, they would have
pushed the work upstream to Ubuntu and Debian.

Otherwise, use Sweets.  Have you tried that yet?

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/