[Sugar-devel] Can we be a little more friendly to Ubuntu users

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Mon Feb 27 01:45:00 EST 2012

1-) http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Creation_Kit/sck/Advanced_Topics
(Discusses alsroots' Sweets) and has overview.
Real link is here:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Community/Distributions/Sweets_Distribution

2-)
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Community/Distributions/Sweets_Distribution
(has the link you sent) and was developed specifically for Trisquel Toast.
   http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Trisquel_On_A_Sugar_Toast
This is special repository to add to Ubuntu or Trisquel
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Community/Distributions/Trisquel

Sweets is the more general  case. It is still under development by alsroot

This is an "Advanced_Topic"  : - )

Tom Gilliard
satellit_ om #sugar IRC freenode