[Sugar-devel] [Testing] Fedora Sugar Test Day - Test case content, location

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at laptop.org.au
Sun Feb 26 07:23:17 EST 2012

The Fedora community have compiled some informative analyses of their needs:

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/ticket/152
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Rhe/tcms_requirements_proposal
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Tcms_use_cases
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Tcms_Comparison

I think the wiki vs Nitrate comparisons are the most pertinent to us.

Sridhar