[Sugar-devel] [Testing] Fedora Sugar Test Day - Test case content, location

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at laptop.org.au
Sun Feb 26 07:14:38 EST 2012

On 18 February 2012 21:04, Tabitha Roder <tabitha at tabitha.net.nz> wrote:
> On the topic of tracking testing, we have looked at a number of options here
> in NZ and I think Australia also looked at a number of options.

We've recently hired a software test engineer and are developing a
workflow for testing. We're also receiving advice from experienced
enterprise testers (who are sympathetic to open source).

The main piece of advice I'm getting is that we need a good test case
management system that allows for linking with defects. The links need
to be able to be tracked, searched and sorted. This lets us quickly
understand the relationships between the tests and defects, and also
identify which defects are more disruptive.

Sridhar