[Sugar-devel] Query regarding a method

Martin Abente martin.abente.lahaye at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 05:45:08 EST 2012

Yes, that is exactly the use-case: Someone copies a bundle to the journal
and (if everything corresponds) voilá!

Another use-case could be while received from another sugar user (through
send-to), and so on.

What I explained in the previous email was just the general case, or what I
could recall hehe...