[Sugar-devel] re GSoC

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 13:30:25 EST 2012

Last year, we were not awarded any slots because:

"Our concern was primarily around your ideas page this year. While
other returning organizations had quite extensive and lengthy ideas,
yours was quite sparse. We would like to see on the order of 8-10
fleshed out ideas listed with potential mentors, use cases,
difficulty, and more information on your project and your community. I
hope you'll apply again next year. Have a great summer."

Let's please get some ideas written up [1]--I am sure there are many
out there--so that we can take advantage of the program this year.

-walter

--
Walter Bender
Sugar Labs