[Sugar-devel] [sugar-build] Simplified workflow

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Wed Dec 26 08:09:24 EST 2012

This change broken my development environment, again :(

After doing
git pull
make build

I get:

[sugar-build sugar-build]$ make build
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/gonzalo/sugar-build'
== Distribution information ==

Name: fedora
Version: 17
GNOME version: 3.4
Gstreamer version: 0.10
Lib directory: lib64
Supported: True

All the required dependencies are installed.
Emptying /home/gonzalo/sugar-build/install directory
Emptying /home/gonzalo/sugar-build/build directory

=== Building automake ===

Source directory does not exist. Please pull the sources before building.

=== time ===

real 2.48
user 1.56
sys 0.61

make[1]: *** [build] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/gonzalo/sugar-build'

The same happen cloning again in a new directory.

Gonzalo