[Sugar-devel] Conozco Peru

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 19:38:30 EST 2012

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 1:58 PM, Ivanch Estremadoyro <ivanchhh at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please let me know if there is anything else you need, so we can work on
> this.

Dear Ivanch,

The current status is this.

1)  We have a version of Conozco Peru hosted on Gitorious now that
includes internationalization (i18n):

http://git.sugarlabs.org/conozco-peru

The i18n up was done by one of our Google CodeIn participants

2) What I would like to avoid is competing versions of Conozco Peru.

Alan is most likely going to remain as a maintainer of this version,
because he is already maintaining many other "Conozco" inspired
activities and it would be good to have a certain level of consistency
across them, but obviously if you want to be active in maintaining
Conozco Peru, collaborator privs on the Gitorious repo can be
arranged.

Are you okay with the Sugar Labs Gitorious repository version of
Conozco Peru becoming the "official" source?

cjl