[Sugar-devel] [Olpc-open] Healthcare - Potential Opportunity

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 17 23:45:48 EST 2012

And maybe in the sugar-devel you can obtain more ideas..
Or in IAEP..

From: alanjas at hotmail.com
To: andrycaa at gmail.com; olpc-open at lists.laptop.org
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 04:29:54 +0000
Subject: Re: [Olpc-open] Healthcare - Potential Opportunity

Hello,
Maybe develop an activity to explain the parts of the eye.. There are some activitys called "Conozco" thatallow make simple question about an image.The usual uses: geography; where is the city where born xxxx? And the answer, click on a city.The same code can be used to this activity with minor changes.An example of the geography use: "I know America" [1]Another use: health food "Conozco Alimentos" [2]
Another idea: make a "vision test". With random letters (to evite that the childrens memorize the letters)you put the XO to a some distance, and ask for the first line (0.2 or similar) and continues with smallletters.
Regards!
Alan

[1] http://activities.sugarlabs.org/es-ES/sugar/addon/4464[2] http://activities.sugarlabs.org/es-ES/sugar/addon/4324