[Sugar-devel] Flashing Upstream Image allows to listen to boot-up sound ... but none other

nitika.mail nitika at activitycentral.com
Mon Dec 17 07:09:14 EST 2012

Hi Gonzalo,

    I have sound in one XO-1 and no sound in the other. The S/N and
Firmware details have been mentioned in my earlier post.

Repeating them again...

Following are the details of the XO-1 which plays the sound:

Serial Number: SHF725004AA
Firmware: Q2E45

Following are the details of the XO-1 which does not play any sound:

Serial Number: CSN74802D48
Firmware: Q2E46

So far, I haven't received any updates if anyone else has this problem
reproduced.

Thanks and Regards,

Nitika Mangal
QA Manager