[Sugar-devel] Timing problem with GCI tasks

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 15:38:47 EST 2012

Aneesh,

I haven't had a chance to look at your patches.  What I had actually had in
mind was having separate Git directories for the GTK3 versions of the code.
 We aren't using GTK3 in the field so much yet, so I wanted readers of the
book to have complete samples of both versions of the Activities to look
at.  I also wanted to avoid re-doing the code listings in the book itself.
 What I was thinking was that the book would have the current listings but
we'd point out that the Git repository had both and we'd have a chapter
with tips on how to do the migration.

I don't know how you would get credit for what you already did, but Walter
seems to think you will and he would know.

Cynthia Wasonga has the task now.  She only just got it.  I'd like to see
what she does with it.

Thanks and good luck,

James Simmons