[Sugar-devel] Timing problem with GCI tasks

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 14:55:17 EST 2012

Chris,

It looks like I have Ksitij Kumar doing the WebKit task and Aneesh Dogra
doing the GTK3 port.  Aneesh has made a clone of my reposotory for code
examples here:

http://git.sugarlabs.org/myo-sugar-activities-examples

Ksitij has given me a PDF of a new chapter for the book, which actually
looks pretty good but we need the content here:

http://booki.flossmanuals.net/

I also wanted code samples to be in the Git repository, assuming that the
student is familiar with Git as Aneesh obviously is.  Otherwise they can
put them in a Zip file and I'll get them into Git myself.

I'd update the task descriptions to mention this but I don't have the
authority.

I'm thinking that we might split up Aneesh's task into two:

1). Port stuff to GTK3.

2). Write chapter on what you did.

That way Aneesh could get credit for two tasks, plush credit as an author.

James Simmons