[Sugar-devel] Timing problem with GCI tasks

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 12:49:29 EST 2012

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 12:21 PM, James Simmons <nicestep at gmail.com> wrote:
> Chris,
>
> OK.  We can get rid of this task if it isn't eligible.  We'll figure out
> some way of getting any new stuff translated after GCI is over.
>
> James Simmons

I have deleted the task.  I was going to simply mark it as
"unpublished", but melange has a lot of bugs when it comes to
"reopened" tasks, so it was just easiest to delete it.

I sent a private message to Santiago to encourage him to work on GCI
tasks for now, but also letting him know that after GCI is closed, we
are always looking to engage with new contributors.

cjl