[Sugar-devel] Activity Collaboration: Join Option on same XO

Samuel Greenfeld greenfeld at laptop.org
Tue Dec 4 08:13:07 EST 2012

At least historically, if you clicked the "Join" button and were already
joined to an activity (or sharing it) you would be switched back to viewing
the shared activity.

Potentially more of an issue is that if you resume a Journal entry for a
previously shared session, activities will attempt to resume sharing the
activity, which to the best of my knowledge doesn't always work (SL #525
and potentially some others; OLPC #4797 is related).