[Sugar-devel] Activity Collaboration: Join Option on same XO

nitika.mail nitika at activitycentral.com
Tue Dec 4 06:39:05 EST 2012

Hello Everyone,

   It is the first time that I'm e-mailing on the list... Please excuse any
omissions :)

While testing OLPC Images, I observed the following:

1. Put an activity, say Maze/Chat in Neighborhood mode
2. On the same XO, go to Neighborhood view
3. The activity icon is seen in the view -> hover the mouse over that icon
4. Join option is seen on the Menu

Question: What is the purpose of Join option on the same XO itself, which
is sharing the activity? Viewing that option on neighboring XO's is
understandable as they have the option of joining/sharing the activity.

Would appreciate clarity on this point!

Thanks and Regards,
Nitika Mangal
QA Manager