[Sugar-devel] [sugar-build] Support for debian wheezy

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 1 18:52:26 EST 2012

The first error it's the classical 'get_introspection_module' problem..I need apply the changes of your patch? Or not is necessary?
One idea:
Some times, you don't want to need a internet connection, or for speed,you don't want make a fetch from all. One system:
-try:    -git checkout specify-versionexcept:    # the version no exist, update GIT    -git fetch    -git checkout specify-version