[Sugar-devel] Trouble building sugarlabs

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 1 00:51:28 EST 2012

Hi,
What distribution you are using? Fedora?You make a "git pull" recently?It's this your latest commit: a04756c244b618776bbc8f6a417799e82da0de05 ?
The error seems a encode problem..
Alan
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 21:21:53 -0800
From: thinkndev at gmail.com
To: sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org
Subject: [Sugar-devel] Trouble building sugarlabs

Hello,
My name is John Kim, and I'm interested in coding for sugar development.
I'm trying to build sugar with the make command, and I seem to be having trouble. I am following the Building from sources from the Sugar Documentation.
I first cloned sugar-build. http://git.sugarlabs.org/sugar-build/sugar-build
My output: http://pastebin.com/pu7TjkEw
I don't understand the key error. How can I fix this?
Thanks.
John Kim