[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Examples objects support for activities.

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 16:42:38 EDT 2012

Another note:

Thinking in the use case of a developer adding the ObjectChoser with the
intention
of show to the users the examples directory content,
like TurtleArt today use a FileChooser,
probably would be good have a option to set the examples directory as the
first displayed
instead of displaying the content of the Journal, and then the user need
change to
the examples directory.
I don't know how difficult is implement it, but have sense from the point
of view
of the usability.

Gonzalo

--