[Sugar-devel] activity sandbox

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 29 15:51:45 EDT 2012

On 28 Aug 2012, at 14:49, blekros sugar <blekros.sugar at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd like to use Eclipse with PyDev on Windows to try to build activities.
>
> Has the Sugar shell been ported to Windows (x86) or Android or iOS or as a chrome / firefox plugin so that I can use my existing environments without VMWare or VirtualBox?
>
> I can't find anything resembling an object model, or class diagram that shows the architectural breakdown of Sugar.   Where to look?

Here's another couple places [1] [2], to start at, though they don't go into great depth and are somewhat dated now. I also had a quick, somewhat gaudy, stab at this some years back [3] but it doesn't add much useful vs. the ascii art:

Regards,
--Gary

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_System_Stack
[2] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Development_Team/Architecture