[Sugar-devel] Sugar Activity template for HTML5/Enyo

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 12:39:35 EDT 2012

What it sounds like you could do is incorporate the ENYO framework into the
Read Activity, then make EPUB format books that include JavaScript.  Since
Read uses WebKit it already renders EPUB books created from web pages (like
those from Project Gutenberg) better than Nooks and Kindles do, and having
some JavaScript on the pages would be a natural thing to experiment with.

James Simmons