[Sugar-devel] python-speaking unix-guru user interface prototype implementer(s) and design critics/contributors solicited

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 04:55:11 EDT 2012

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 2:53 AM, Johnson Chetty <johnsonchetty at gmail.com> wrote:

>> My suggestion would be to download and install the experimental XO images
>> and start testing the access to the Sugar Network client (Red Azúcar) using
>> it for documenting your feedback if possible (greatly appreciated even if it
>> is in English).
> Hello,
>
> Yes this sounds good! I have seen the web site and links.
> I can try to get some devices loaded with the test pieces in September.
> Your wiki is in Spanish! I hope the interface isn't!

Aleksey is coding the UI in English (for i18n commonality) and setting
up proper i18n so the UI can be localized as needed.

http://translate.sugarlabs.org/projects/sweets/

This project (and it's various elements) is currently set up mostly
for the Peruvian languages as it is in the development stage, other
languages can be added when needed.

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator