[Sugar-devel] Design meeting (unofficial)

Gary C Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 21 15:34:51 EDT 2012

Hi folks,

Apologies that we didn't have an official design meeting today (due minimal internet connectivity on my part since last Thursday), but some of us did have a design related chat at the appointed hour. I'll try to follow up on the various design related email threads with feedback, thanks to tch and gonzalo for an interesting chat with regards to the 'activity examples' proposal, here's the full log for those interested in this and other (screenshot UX, duplicate detail view feedback) design topics:

 Meeting log:  http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/sugar-meeting/2012-08-21#i_2752244

Regards,
--Gary