[Sugar-devel] Key accelerators on the XO

S. Daniel Francis francis at sugarlabs.org
Sat Aug 18 12:05:46 EDT 2012

Hi,
I'm developing a Sugar Activity and it has ToolButtons "gtk-add" and
"gtk-remove", those buttons append and remove elements at a
GtkTreeView and at the time to choice a key accelerator for the remove
button, I selected the "Delete" key; but that key isn't at the XO-1.75
keyboard.
I already saw the Fullscreen button has by convention the key
accelerator <Alt>return on Sugar instead of F11, the typical desktop
accelerator.
Is there any convention for replace the 'Delete' key on Sugar?

Thanks and regards.
~danielf