[Sugar-devel] #3797 localization UNSP: Update pootle strings for Graph Plotter

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 10:17:38 EDT 2012

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 10:09 AM, S. Daniel Francis
<francis at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
> 2012/8/13 Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com>:
>> Daniel,
>>
>> In that case, it is I who owes you an apology.  I am not a git expert
>> and I had some difficulty getting the repos synched up, It would
>> appear then that I inadvertently issued a git command that reverted
>> your Gitorious repo to what was in the local Pootle repo and I am
>> sincerely sorry.
>>
>> Thankfully, with the history kept by git, it should be simple for you
>> to correct my mistake.
>>
> Don't worry, I didn't touch the mainline repository after the release
> 4 because I'm developing Sweetener, a framework which can do the
> activity compatible with Sugar and desktop environments (the Sugar
> ToolButtons can be seen as menu items at GNOME) and it implies the
> unreleased changes are in other temporal repository, so I got all the
> files from ASLO and no much more to do.
>
> ~danielf

I asked Aleksey Lim to help me review this and I believe it is all
straightened out now, we may need to wait another day for the pot
regeneration cycle to catch up, but hopefully things will go smoothly
after that.  Sorry for the trouble and thanks to Aleksey.

cjl