[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Zoom to width icon

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 15 08:42:25 EDT 2012

Hi Gonzalo,

On 15 Aug 2012, at 13:13, Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo at laptop.org> wrote:

> Gary,
>
> Here is the icon I am using in Read.
> Comments welcomed

Fab thanks. Looks good :)

Please find the attached clean up version removing all the inkscape xml junk an unnecessary tags. Should go into sugar-artwork with the others.

Note that I've not reviewed Daniels ML proposal yet to remove certain grey fill from some of the artwork icons (zoom ones specifically), so we may need revisit this (and others) at some point, though your icon is consistent with the current icons right now for landing it.

Regards,
--Gary