[Sugar-devel] [REMINDER] Design team meeting today - Tuesday August 14th 2012 - 16:30 UTC

Gary C Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 14 09:40:53 EDT 2012

Hi folks!

Just a reminder about today's Design Meeting - Tuesday August 14th 2012 - 16:30 UTC

	http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Design_Team/Meetings

Agenda:
 - Home list view, hover highlight/click results in confusion for favourite icons [1] ''Frederick''
 - "Examples" support for activities – using the ObjectChooser and/or also the Journal volumes bar to allow activities to provide access to an examples folder inside their bundles. [2] ''tch''
 - Followup on lease expiry information display in My Settings -> About My Computer, [3], [4]. ''Anish''
 - Followup on multi-selection and batch operations on Journal entries [5], [6]
 - Design review/testing/feedback of touch [7] features, patches [8] available for testing ''Simon''
 - Visual clue about secondary palette options [9] ''Gonzalo''
 - Higher-resolution Journal thumbnails for Activities [10] ''Walter''
 - <Your agenda item here>

Regards,
--Gary

[1] http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/3147#comment:3