[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Proposal: Multi-Selection and Batch Operations on Journal entries

Ajay Garg ajay at activitycentral.com
Wed Aug 8 05:42:22 EDT 2012

Hi Gary.

Please find the link, for the latest sugar-rpm, that contains the
fixes/changes, as per the 3 action-items marked for me, in 7th August's
design-meeting ::
http://people.sugarlabs.org/ajay/root/multi-select-with-checkbox-fix-plus-3-more-7th-august-action-items/sugar-0.94.1-31.dx3.noarch.rpm

For brevity, here are the action items, and the corresponding patches ::

#action improve batch tick redraw-intervals (ajay)
http://git.sugarlabs.org/dextrose/mainline/commit/cdcf2717fe4bdd42cdbb632c51b0b371e2e3352f

#action change status strings to normal case and remove braces and / for
friendly language (ajay)
http://git.sugarlabs.org/dextrose/mainline/commit/767074994a0ea7f8356a1feafb7f2becae1b49f3

#action make Stop aleart before batch operations really stop the batch
operation (ajay)
http://git.sugarlabs.org/dextrose/mainline/commit/f4ab20a311e5090aca2e1d757c6433eb19c5522a

Please test as usual, on the dx3ng147 image :)

Also, please let know for further feedback, on the mailing-list itself. The
next Tuesday is still 6 days away :D :D

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay