[Sugar-devel] Sugar activity freeze for OLPC release 12.1.0

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Mon Apr 30 12:36:17 EDT 2012

Hi,

Just wanted to point out that OLPC's "12.1.0" software release, which
will be based on Sugar 0.96 (to be announced as final very soon, I
hope!) is going to freeze activity versions early next week as we move
into stabilization for release. In the face of bugs and regressions we
can still take fixes in the coming weeks, but we'll be drastically
dropping the rate of change, so now is the time to finish things up.

Here's a list of activities being shipped:
http://build.laptop.org/12.1.0/os8/xo-1.75/21008o2.activities.txt

If authors of the above activities wish to collaborate and make new
releases this week with any pending patches and translations, it would
be much appreciated, and would fit very nicely with the Sugar-0.96
official release.

Thanks to all contributors to these great activities!
Daniel

p.s. More info on 12.1.0:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/12.1.0
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/12.1.0/Release_plan