[Sugar-devel] Installing sugar-jhbuild in F17

Manuel Kaufmann humitos at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 21:30:30 EDT 2012

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 22:25, Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo at laptop.org> wrote:
> No, the package is already packaged and used in the distribution,
> in other conditions is needed compile it, not in F17.

Oh, I'm not sure to understand you.

I guess there is a package on Fedora 17 called something like
"telepathy-mission-control" and you have already installed it. So, as
you can not build the "telepathy-mission-control" from the sources
that comes with sugar-jhbuild, you skip this module and sugar uses the
package that you have already installed on your system.

Is this right?

--
Kaufmann Manuel
Blog: http://humitos.wordpress.com/