[Sugar-devel] [MINUTES] Development team meeting --- 24. April 2012 (15:00 UTC)

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Tue Apr 24 13:13:50 EDT 2012

Hi,

so today we decided that we release Sugar 0.96 now! I will create
tarballs from what we have and schedule a bug fix release.

The detailed reasoning can be found in [1] and [2], in short: we would
like to have had more testing to have a better ground for basing our
evaluation on, but we hope that we will get that extra testing once we
do the final release. So hopefully this will increase the "testing" and
people find some interesting stuff. There are a few rough edges in the
activities that have seen major ports like Browse (webkit) and the move
to the new Gtk+ 3 based toolkit. Please report every issue you can find!

Homework for next week is to each of us/you find at least three bugs and
report them. There are OLPC builds [3] and you can test in Fedora 17
beta [4].

See you next week,
    Simon

[1] Minutes: