[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Add accelerator to speech palette

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 24 10:55:25 EDT 2012

On 24 Apr 2012, at 14:47, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:

> Attached is a one line patch to add the accelerator to the speech palette.
> A screenshot is here:
> http://dev.laptop.org/~gonzalo/images/add_accelerator_to_speech_palette.png
> Tell me if is too wide or if is ok for you.

Hmmm, that is getting pretty wide... There seems to be a little more space than necessary (looking at other accelerator text in the frame) between the menu item and the accelerator shortcut – but if nothing can be done about that, I guess there's not much more we can do to slim the palette down.

Regards,
--Gary