[Sugar-devel] sugar.po string change

Sascha Silbe silbe at activitycentral.com
Tue Apr 24 04:48:12 EDT 2012

Excerpts from Chris Leonard's message of 2012-04-24 07:33:37 +0200:

> Why did this change land in glucose 0.94 sugar.po instead of glucose
> 0.95 sugar.po ?
>

> ../src/jarabe/desktop/keydialog.py:94
> A wireless encryption key is required for\n
> the wireless network '%s'.

It already landed in 0.95 some time ago. I should have discussed this
with you first (sorry!), but did not see any harm in including it as the
string was used previously, but not marked for translation. So the worst
thing that should happen is that, like before, the string is always
displayed in English.

Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/