[Sugar-devel] Splitting up Honey on Pootle - proposal for discussion

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 14:21:29 EDT 2012

It may well be time to abandon our chemestry taxonomy and go to
something less obscure. Maybe we can start a new thread on that topic?
The purpose of this thread is to advance the notion of breaking up
Honey. Moving half of Honey to Fructose doesn't solve the issues that
Chris raised re performance. It was my thought that while we made the
split, we could use the split to help prioritize the work for the i18n
team.

regards.

-walter

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 2:11 PM, Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com> wrote:
> So Gonzalo and Anish, you guys are suggesting a switch (in Pootle) to
> something like:
>
> Fructose > Default Activities
>
> Honey > Additional Activities 1
>             > Additional Activities 2